Re: [RC] ride t-shirts - RBluebirdpr

In a message dated 01/04/2003 8:27:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, reallykk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I am getting one for my crew/hubby for sure.  What I really wish is that there was an option to buy a t-shirt that said CREW in addition to whatever the standard ride shirt has.  Do any ride managers do this?  I'd love to be able to get my crew/hubby a t-shirt for every ride we do.

I bought one at a  ride years ago and have proudly worn it since.  It reads:

Can't
Remember
Everything
Woman!!!!!!!