[RC] ticks - LOUISE BURTON

We have a terrible problem with  ticks.  We use the Equi-spot and it works great!  I bought a whole bunch earlier, but I noticed Orchlens (local farm store?) had it on sale for $7.95 last week!  I put it in their ears, forehead, back, belly, and some on the outside of each leg (cannon).  I use one pack for two horses.  I do NOT use it on preg mares.  It is VERY concentrated!  It also works great for those pesky little flies that accumulate on the back and belly, and even helped with the horseflies!

But I must say NOTHING is better than going out everyday and hand picking ticks off your horse!  We check them everyday, and they love to be "groomed" in this manner!

Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians