[RC] trainers needed - jspoone

Can anybody recommend a trainer in the Kalamazoo Michigan area that can do basic ground training for a yearling. I am alos looking for a trainer for my 2 Morab mares in the North Carolina area, preferably the Walnut Cove/Germanton area. One of the mares is very distrustful and high strung so somebody extra gentle but still firm would be needed for her. Basic saddle training and maybe some trailwork for the mares. Thanks.

Jessica Spoone

www.magickmorning.com