[RC] Too Funny!! - Suvut

I saw the funniest thing on ABC's "Blunderful World of Sports" the other night.  It was during their Animal Kingdom spot.  An announcer was calling a Thoroughbred horse race, and the horse who came under the finish line first was named Hoof Hearted (of all things!).  Anyway, the announcer was screaming, "It's Hoof Hearted in the Winner's Circle!!!   Hoof Hearted in the Winner's Circle."   I nearly died laughing.........

Susan Vuturo (AERC #1108)