[RC] Golden Sun Vanity! - KathyZ1

Hello Everyone:

I thought that you who are into Crabbet and CMK lines would enjoy knowing that Golden Sun Vanity aka Goldie, sired by the legendary Crabbet Stallion Silver Vanity is 28 years old today.
My friend owns her and she is going STRONG.  Gallops like a rocket!
We're having a big birthday party for her today.
She's Chestnut with blaze and four whites.
There are probably not too many direct sons and daughters left alive from the three greats:  Serafix,  Raffles and Silver Vanity (who was said to be the most beautiful of the three), and Goldie is one and very much alive, happy and healthy.  Not to mention that she's still stunningly gorgeous.
She's had three foals.  We've been trying to locate them and I think my friend Deborah (Goldie's owner) has been able to locate only one.  If anyone can help us in this regard, please let me know.
My friend would love to have one of her progeny (so would I) and doesn't want to breed her.
She's had a checkered history, but she's safe and happy now for the rest of her life.

Kathy