Re: [RC] [Guest] Breyer Model - FancyNite

In a message dated 05/02/2003 6:33:22 AM Central Daylight Time, mmieske@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I HOPE to make it in before dark but if not, I have been stocking up on glow sticks!!  :)

Maggie, you'll BE FINE.  Truman is RIGHT, the woods do come to life in the wee hours.  Just remember, MIND OVER MATTER.  (you don't mind and IT don't matter) lol

Wish I was going to be there.  TOR is going to be a rude awaking for both Savage and I.  15 years without doing a 100 miler.... I am trying to REMEMBER everything.  I keep telling myself (and yes, it scares me too), I have done it before I CAN do it again.

Good luck!  YOU CAN DO IT!
Jinn