[RC] Fwd: Fw: Fwd: Help safeguarding your identity - DeAnn Schnepple

This was sent to me by a friend. I know it's not really endurance related, but it could be. Yesterday a friend of mine were doing a training ride and we parked are trucks where we always do. Her's was broken in to. Luckily they didn't take a thing, but her purse, with all the contents was in the truck (I think someone must have scared them away). Just a precausion!
DeAnn

.>