[RC] Van Hargis Clinic - May 3,4,5 - Shelley Kerr

Hi to all!
Just wanted to remind everyone of the upcoming Van Hargis clinic, May 3,4,5 at the Spokane Sporthorse Farm.  I-90 west to 195-South.  Take right at Cheney-Spokane Rd (Tidyman's/gas station...can't miss it) about 2 miles?.  Go to Sherman, make left, go about a mile.  Farm is on the right hand side, white vinyl fencing, big blue barn and buildings.  Can't miss it.  We will be starting at 9am Saturday.  Auditing is $25 a day and you pay at the gate.  Please tell all your friends and plan to attend.  Van is a really great clinician, down to earth and no gimmicks... just good, honest horsemanship.

I've been to quite a few different types of clinics and I've always learned something from all of them.

Hope to see you there!!  I'll be riding the spooky, very green, looking like I don't know what I'm doing bay pinto horse. ;-)

If you have any questions, you can also give me a call...509-276-7851.  We still have lots of rider spots available!

Thanks!

Shelley Kerr
Clinic Host