[RC] thanks to Big Hill Blowout - Diane Conklin

Just want to say thanks to all the nice folks at the Big Hill Blowout over this past weekend from a Newbie in North Missouri. Even though it was our first ride and the friends that were supposed to go with us had to back out....everyone was very friendly and happy to help in any way they could. From the Ride Manager who seemed to have a million details under control at all times to the vet at the out of camp check that smiled when he looked at me giving my mare all A's and said "you can go faster if you want" (I will never forget the feeling when I heard those words!!)

A special thanks to the gals riding the gaited horses that let me tag along (Paso Fino and Spotted Foxtrotter? with junior grandaughter following in a pink helment cover). When we pulled out of camp to head  home so we could make Easter services the next morning I realized I had failed to get either one of their names!

What a great group of folks that welcomed me and my little Appy mare to the great sport of Endurance!!
See you on the trail,

Diane & Eagles Cloud Dancing

Do you Yahoo!?