[RC] Seabiscuit - tom noll

Greetings:

While I am too young by a generation to remember Seabiscuit, I have read the book.  After reading the book, I asked my father (who grew up in the east and not as a horse person), if he had ever heard of Seabiscuit.  My Dad clearly remembers Seabiscuit and said that it is true, in the late '30s Seabiscuit was very much in the news nearly every day. My Dad said that during Seabiscuit's race against War Admiral everyone was glued to their radios and hanging on every word.  What the book says about the Seabiscuit's grip on the country is true.

Best Regards,

Tom Noll
SW Idaho