[RC] The whacko patrol - Merryben

I just saw this on the news and it is absolutely true.

We have widespread unemployment [at least here in Sillicon Valley], we have war in Irag and other problems and now we have a town a town in upstate New York named Hamburg which was incorporated somewhere around 1812 or so.

PETA has offered them $15,000 to change their name to
Veggieburg because the name Hamburg congers up images of dead ground up cows.

I was in hysterics.  These people are really scary......mb