[RC] IntNewsGroup: European Championships - Ireland 2003 - Lori & Rick Stewart

Note: Date of the event is on or about September 20,2003.
 Hello Ian and Everyone,

I think it is a good idea that we receive input from the NF's about the change in the distance for the European Continential Championships (from a 2 x 100, to a 1 x 160 ).  I would personally be in favor of this change but I am forwarding this message to the Group IV Countries for their input.

If I can be of further service in this matter, or answer any questions that the federation countries might have, please advise.

Carpe Diem

Dane