Re: Re: [RC] [RC] (Skito pad used with Boz saddle or any other flexible tree) - Barbara McCrary

A relative of mine has a Boz saddle and she uses a Supracor pad with considerable success.  I have a Supracor pad that I use under my English saddle and it's just the thing for my circumstances, too.

Barbara
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2003 7:34 AM
Subject: Fw: Re: [RC] [RC] (Skito pad used with Boz saddle or any other flexible tree)

Because I and so many others LOVE our Boz saddles, I feel I need to clarify the following statement;
"Personally, I would not use the Skito pad under any flexible panel
saddle..."
A Boz saddle does NOT have flexible panels;  THE WHOLE TREE ITSELF  FLEXES. It is made of some type of indestructible material (you can run over it with a D-4 caterpillar) and it is hollow, therefore allowing the tree to fit the horse's back.  The pads are attached with Velcro to the bottom of the panels, and can be 1/2 inch thick up to what ever you feel your horse needs.  My old getting swaybacked horse takes 2 inch pads, the young, fat one takes 1/2 pads.  Hope this helps.  Renie