[RC] Ride Partners - Kat Forst

Geez, I hate it when I reply and forget to change the addy!!! Anyways, I was just saying that I am moving into a 25 acre house with GREAT riding (good dirt roads too!), and no one to do it with!   It's in Weakley co. TN (NW) about 2 1/2 hrs west of Nashville, and North of Memphis.   If anyone would be interested in maybe getting something together some random weekends, that would be great, lots of pasture, and places to park trailer.  Also have a great fishing pond for the hubbies!!!

My dad and I are still arguing over the fact that a 'HORSE' trailer is for HORSES, not tool sheds!!!  Sorry about that one!  grr...

Anyhow, let me know if anyone might be interested!  Would love to have you!!

Kat d. Forst

Night Star Arabians

Do you Yahoo!?