Re: [RC] sponge leash - Susan Young Casey

Sorry if it's been suggested earlier on and I missed the post.  A leg of a pantyhose works very well.  It's short enough to stay out of the way and springy enought to hit what you're aiming at.

Now, I use a neoprene length.  It staps onto my saddle and I have a double snap on the sponge as sell.  I simply unsnap the sponge leaving the snap on the sponge which adds weight to help the sponge sink in the water.

Susan Young Casey, Princess of Pink, LIW, RRHA, RHS
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles,
and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)

Do you Yahoo!?