[RC] Re:[RC] Training/Pushy young horse - Carol Stiles

Lysane, I recently bought a gelding that was the same way. My gutsy 14 year daughter cured him of the charging habit. She was out in the pasture and as he came running toward her, she simply turned towards him and when he was about 15 feet away she raised her arms up over her head and jumped towards him yelling Boo! as loud as she could! It scared the you-know-what out of him and he doesn't charge us anymore like that.