----- Original Message -----
From: "Rides 2 Far" <rides2far@xxxxxxxx>

Did anybody hear the full story on "Morning Edition" (public radio) this
morning about the Iraqui horses? I just caught the end of it while I was
feeding. The reporter was I believe describing what he saw from a
helicoptor, in Bagdad. They were describing all the looting and how
people were even taking ceiling fans from the Republican Guard office and
he said something about all these beautiful chestnut horses running
around in a courtyard and lots of young men running around trying to
catch them... the reporter must have been from rodeo country because he
said it reminded him of a "Texas Calf Scramble". That was all I
heard...was there more? Were they at a palace or where?

Angie