Re: [RC] Help transporting horse - FancyNite

In a message dated 04/08/2003 1:19:54 PM Central Daylight Time, lu2enduranceride@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I need to get a horse from CA to OH sometime this month.  Please let me know if anyone is coming this way.  Thank you

Howdy all,

I have a HUGE favor to ask all my ridecamp friends.  The woman that posted this original email is a VERY DEAR FRIEND of mine, Kellie Moore.  If somehow we can get it arranged that the mare can at least make it to Illinois (Indiana preferably, sense that is where I am)... I will pick the mare up from there, and take her that last leg of her journey, to her NEW MOMMY!

So let me second her question.... Is anyone headed this way????? Or know of someone who can help????

I told Kellie what a GREAT bunch you all were here on ridecamp and that I knew if there was a way, ridecamp friends will be there to help.

Thanks in advance ALL
Jinnifer Plummer