RE: [RC] Endurance, Carolina Style: Part Three - Diane Conklin

Karen,

I'm right there with you on falling out of my chair laughing at these stories. I'm also a newbie that's been on ridecamp a matter of months and have used it for a wealth of info. I will be doing my first ride in 2 weeks at the Big Hill Blowout in KS. I also will be doing a 25 at my first attempt to join this exciting sport. Just hope I can complete without draggin' my waggin' too bad!!!

Good Luck on your first ride,

Diane & Dancer

newbies deluxe.....from MO

 Karen Williams <karen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

OMG -- I find Howard's stories hilarious!  Of course, I've never met Howard --- I've never even done an endurance ride.  Fortunately, my first will (hopefully) be 25 miles at the OD where the chances of encountering Howard on the trail are slim and none.  And I'm not parking remotely near anything that looks yellow.

I've been on ridecamp a few months now and the information here has been invaluable for a newbie to the sport.  I've been on a lot of mail lists and this is the best by far.

Karen

Karen Williams
Spotsylvania, VA
www.mattariver.com