[RC] Dogs on the farm - Mary Golden

hi, everyone!  I know we had a discussion a while back on "guard dogs" and I found that really interesting!  I'd like to bring to your attention a dog that is looking for a home, in case you're interested.

I rescued Casey out of the pound on Saturday.  His last day would have been Sunday and he would have been euthanized on Monday morning.  It's a shame because he's really awesome.  I need to find him a home.  He is in Northern New York.

Breed:  Lab Mix
Gender:  Male
Color:  dark brown bordering on black
Age:  Approximately 1 ½ years

Casey  is the perfect family dog.  He knows basic commands, loves everyone (especially children of all ages), loves to play.  He is housebroken, knows basic commands (although he is excited easily;  he is still puppy-ish), plays fetch, and is the all-around perfect dog for anyone.  Gets along well with horses, though he was afraid at first.  When Casey comes to your home, he will be up-to-date on all shots and will be neutered.  He will come with all his toys, grooming brushes, dishes, kennel, leashes and toys.  We love Casey, but he does not do well with our cats;  he isn't nasty to them, but he will chase them and play rough.

Please give this great dog the great home he deserves.  We can't keep him.

Thanks!

Mary Golden
Northern New York