[RC] FWD: MSG from Mary Coleman - 25 LD on July 12 - Charles

 Ok LD riders Saturday July 12th I will be hosting a 25 LD here its   a great ride for those who maybe want to try a hand at endurance. And now you  ECTRA members will get your mileage credit! This ride is to help out the USA EAst squad as well as to offer another ride in the NE. Therefore I expect a good turnout however if you can't ride HELP is going to be needed and if you can't do either award sponsors would be greatly appreciated.  Entries will be available May 1st. Mary thanks