[RC] Dog Fight - Jeannie Gillen

Just came in from the barn where my neighbor's 2 older dogs took advantage of her 5 mo.old shepard pup....... Pup has some puncture wounds and tears....

Since we live 40 miles past the middle of nowhere...and it is snowing, I was wondering if she could give the pup some human antibiotics until she can take her in to town in the am...

I have VEETIDS (500 mg) for my MVP....any opinions or experience will be welcome....Thanks,  Jeannie Gillen