Re: [RC] [RC] Cain't help my genes! Just a story. - Laurie Durgin

At least you lhave a lawnmover. Ours has only had 2nd gear for a year(I still mowed with it,)but my son took it apart in the garage he may try to rebuild it.So I have to let Rascal or Champ loose for the day to Mow the yard, (and if I can get the weed eater fixed I can get the "leftovers". Course I use to to handle a mean sling blade when I worked for the NPS. And bought one, so when all the expensive mechnaical stuff is broke, like now , I can still get out and weedwhip.Course I only have two 83 Ford wagons (to be stripped my son so he can rebuild a pickup), the red gooseneck, the yellow massey ferguson200, and various tractor tools in the 'sideyard".I do try to keep all the junk in one place. Well then there is the old hay ring laying upended next to the arena, waiting for a "dumprun". And of course my halffixed chickencoop.(hidden nicely behind some cypress. . .

From: "Milinda Ellis" <milinda@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "oddfarm" <jsalas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: "ridecamp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   Cain't help my genes! Just a story.
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 11:12:18 -0600

Oh my God! Lisa, I think we're kin! Actually, it sounds like we may be double-cousins!!!

We mowed our yard one time -- instead of finding a car, we found a D-4 Cat... It's gone now but it's been replaced by other crap... I too like the idea of deep grass in the yard to hide stuff. The horses have to mow because we don't dare run the riding mower or the bush hog for fear of knocking all the windows out of the house!

Milinda Ellis
Beargrass Cleveland Bays
Jewett, Texas