[RC] IAHA Yearbooks for sale - Carizima

I have 4 Purebred Arabian Horse Yearbooks I'd like to sell . 1961 , 1963, 1965 1966
All are in near perfect condition , they are a super resource for pedigree research .
The have the ribbon winners from most every show held in their respective years and some endurance winners too , along with a listing of the placings for each show . Pictures range in size from a full page to 6 pictures per page,  books are 8 1/2" x 11" and are @300 pages .

Please email me at  Carizima@xxxxxxx if interested or for more information . Thank you

Valerie