Re: [RC] Spring vaccinations/reactions - JUDYK89

Here in S. CA, we don't have much of a mosquito population, but hearing about the quick spread of this disease, I and a group of friends decided to go ahead with the shot and booster last fall.  This spring we've had more rain than we've had in years and the mosquito population is huge.  I'm very glad we did it, and we will all get another booster at the end of this month.  Out of about 10 horses, we had no adverse reactions at all.