[RC] Horse hunting - Sue Brown

I finally have a bit of time on my calendar to get on with a serious horse hunt -- started a month or so ago but then developed an extremely busy schedule so had to set it aside until now.  I’m now again going thru the pages I visited before that had possible prospects and also contacting others who may have what I’m looking for.

Here is my preference list:

I would like a 6-10yo registered Arabian mare (yes I know I said gelding before but Steve wanted some input and would prefer I get a mare this time) who is built to carry all weight divisions and compete in longer distances -- one with a sport horse build (I have a fondness for CMK lines) with good bone, good back, and large, tough feet that tread lightly...14.2h-15.2h...calm, sensible disposition (sensitive is okay, just don’t want the ultra-alert-spook-at-everything variety <g>)...nice, long and low strides...one who prefers food over just about anything else on the planet...easy keeper but not an air fern...low resting pulse rate.  I would like, if possible, one who has been started slowly on a couple of rides and clearly likes what she is doing.  Green horse is fine also.

If you have a horse that I might be interested in, please let me know -- email me info on my list above.  If you have emailed me before with info, could you please email me again with a web address, pictures, pedigree, etc.  I’ve been so busy that I’ve not had time to follow up on all the info I got before...and some of that may have changed by now.  Thanks.

Sue

"Live as you will have wished to have lived when you are dying."

- Christian Furchtegott Gellert, German Poet and Writer

Sue Brown

ARICP Certified Riding Instructor

Recreational Riding and Dressage

Tyee Farm