[RC] bomblettes - Debby Stai

Tina, its funny how you at least remembered to include that you support the troops, at the very end of your note to the list, in paranthesis even.  Doesn't show alot of support to me, thats how I feel.  I'm a wife of a service person over there.  DO you know how hard that is?  DO you have a clue?
This was the first "bomblette" I rec'd, I don't see what the problem is, unless it would be from people who do not believe in this war and want to stealch any information that might support our troops over there.  JMHO.
Debby