Date: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 07:28:45 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: [RC] [RC] Comment to Maryanne's Egyptian post

I hope that no one thought that I feel sorry for the fellaheen here. I
don't. Frankly, I have a lot of respect for them and I like them a
hell of a lot better than I do many people who are a great deal
wealthier. Shelley is right...100%. It isn't what you have, but what
you do with it.

Maryanne Stroud Gabbani
Cairo, Egypt
www.ratbusters.net
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the Earth with
your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will
always long to return." --Leonardo da Vinci

.