[RC] Reminder PS Region - CLRidnhigh

Ulcer Clinic Study & Microchipping this weekend March 29&30th at Trail-Rite Training Center with Barney Fleming.
Anyone else who wants to sign up better hurry up!  Please contact Barney ASAP at: endurancevet@xxxxxxxxxx
or (505) 546-1421
More info on the Ulcer Study and to recieve questioneer needed for stude please go to our website at www.trail-rite.com

We would like to have more people involved in this study as to see how endurance horses in general handle stress. This is not supposed to be intirerly for only the horses we suspect have them. We want to see an overall percentage rate of how they hold up to the demands.

Charlene Lewis Stueve
Trail-Rite Training Center
(661) 513-5551
Fax   513-5552