[RC] HOTR Ride - Shelley Kerr

Hi to all who emailed me and gave me all the great tips for training and riding.  Just wanted to say thanks, but I won't be going to the ride.  With gas prices and the lack of being able to find a ride and share fuel expenses, I won't be able to go.  Very disappointed since Scout has been working so hard for me getting into shape.  Hopefully will be able to make it to another ride down the road.
Thanks again for everyones support!
Shelley