[RC] Junior Questions! - XOXOPlatinumGurl

       Ahh! Sorry this took so long, I just got back from Sandhills Stampede (way to go Mrs. Gowen, it was a great ride!). OK, so, here it is:
       Mrs. Stover- I'm going to go ahead and ask questions, and I'll write up a story as soon as I get enough answers from enough juniors...I hope I'm not overstepping myself, but you mentioned you're always looking for more stories, so...:D
       I had thought of interviewing different juniors, form all over, and Angie's post confirms that it would be a good idea. So, I've come up with a VERY basic list of questions for any juniors who wish to respond.  You can just e-mail me your response, but it'd be even better if you called me, because I'd rather go with the flow and ask whatever questions the answer before prompts than stick with straight out Q and A (if that made ANY sense). I'll send it to the junior list, too, if I'm ever accepted...

(These are in no particular order, and feel free to add anything, ANYTHING, you want about your endurance career, etc., b/c my list isn't very good...(writers block!!!!))

-Name?
-Age?
-Region?
-How long have you been riding Endurance?
-How did you get started?
-What do you love most about Endurance and why?
-What do you dislike most about Endurance (if anything! ;o)) and why?
-What's your favorite ride and why is it your favorite?
-Do you have any interesting stories? Maybe something special happened to you at a ride, or two? (I know it's happened to me!) Be as long and descriptive about it as you want!
-Who do you ride with? Your parent(s)? Your mentor? Your friend(s)? Anyone who will take you? All of the above?
-Tell me about your horse(s). Did you train them yourself? Did you save them off a trailer bound for the slaughter house? Did you find them tied to a tree in someone's back yard? The possibilities for this one are endless!
-What does your training schedule consist of?
-Do you have to miss a lot of school? How do you make it up?
-Tell me anything else you feel like telling me (about Endurance, anyways). Maybe an embarrassing story from a ride? Don't be shy, there's no judging here!

SE JR Samantha Thomson
XOXOPlatinumGural@xxxxxxx
770-889-6916