Re: [RC] [CTR] Photosensitivity (rider...) - Cora

go to www.sunprecautions.com      They have clothing that blocks the sun...is very comfortable...and I ride in it everywhere...Cora
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2003 9:07 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] [CTR] Photosensitivity (rider...)

In a message dated 3/22/2003 5:47:56 PM Pacific Standard Time, sec@xxxxxxxx writes:

but now I sunburn *through* my clothing,

I purchased a special blouse from REI Sporting Goods that is supposed to act as a sun block. I love it. It is cool to wear and has a collar that can be raised up on your neck for added protection. They are not cheap... I think I paid around $50 for mine, maybe less because it was in their sale catalog last summer.

Bonnie
So. Calif.