[RC] horse with sore back - Angela and Ron Lewis

I have a mare that I just did her first LD ride and she came out with a sore back.  She has had some bucking issues and I have had her checked by a Chiropracter who said she is out of wack so I am having her done again.  She loves to go and at the end of a ride she is even more sore to the touch I ride in a Bob Marshall Sports saddle and a skito pad.  Anyone else ever have there horse sore with this combo.  Is there any other saddle pad that works well with these saddles?  She seems to be sore right along her backbone right where the saddlepad spits.  Please email me with any information or should I just keep what I have and keep her going to the chiropracter in hopes that he can fix her.  Angela  mccorkle@xxxxxxxxxxx