[RC] The Great American Horse Race of 1976 - goearth

Hello, Ann sold all her copies at the Convention and the only person currently that has them is Larry Lewis 866-364-7575.  Ann is getting some shipped tho.  Amazon does not have any.  Yes, thats me with the key to the city of Hannibal Mo. and a beer and a cigarette and my cup of supper.  After a while of not getting a shower very often it did become adventure. tom sites