[RC] Celebration CTR in Ohio - DAldr94141

Hi. I wanted to tell everyone that the Medina Ohio Horseman's Council Celebration CTR will be held in Peninsula, Ohio (close to Akron, Medina, Cleveland areas) on June 21st and 22nd. If you would like any info or flyers, please write to me personally. We have a beautiful campground (no showers but we do have porta potties) and a great Sat. night dinner for the riders and volunteers. This will be our 12th annual ride. Lots of hills and creeks and bridges, oh my.

Deb