From: Laurie Durgin [mailto:ladurgin@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 1:02 PM
To: heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Ramspott.Kathy; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] Arabian 'lines' in endurance

I usually can glean the "horse-eeze" defintions if I read and wait long
enough, but what the heck are  the CMK lines? Me thinks they are
Crabbet??But not one will define the initials for those of us who are
uninitiated!!!!! Thnaks, please tell me,I admit my ignorance!!!Laurie and
Rascal  who is 50% 50% crabbet/WitezII, old timey chunk.