Re: [RC] Green Swamp Stomp - Truman Prevatt

Lisa normally starts her nervious breakdown about 2:30 PM the day of the ride or when Howard comes in and starts whining - whichever comes first:-).  If she ran more than a one day ride we would have to either cart her off to the local psychiatric clinic or maybe put her on a cruise ship for a long vacation. :-).

Truman

April Johnson wrote:
Any chance the Swamp Stomp will come back with 2 or even 3 (be still my heart) days of rides?

April
Nashville, TN