[RC] (no subject) - trailsz

The dees can easily be replaced or beefed up.  If you ever want to get it rebuilt, you can.  Go to "Thorowgood" on-line to find contact info.  I had Thorowgood do it, because I didn't want to entrust it to local saddlers who mostly work on leather.  I love the way it is padded for the horse; not too firm, and not too soft; just right!  I actually have 2; the original Maxam proto-type that they gave me to "road test" for them, and another trail model that is about 8 lbs. and has better & more dee rings.  The original Maxam is my favorite. You can also buy dee rings that fit over the stirrup bars, found in State Line, Sport Tack, Dover, Long Rider's and other catalogs.

Sarah Zegers
AERC #7055

"My home is my saddle
my roof is the sky.