[RC] SE region rides - Ed Kilpatrick

yeah,  i guess tough is a relative concept.   i am fortunate enough to have a choice in the horses i ride too, so that i can pick the horse that best matches the course.  in that steep, rocky, terrain i prefer my blm adopted mustang.  he grew up in the badlands of southern utah and can work well in that rough terrain.  in most of our florida rides,  i use my paso fino gelding, who just glides over that deep sand, when a lot of bigger, heavier horses bog down in it.  his triple suspension while in gait gives him the edge in the sand.

havent done biltmore yet, but would sure like too.       ed

Do you Yahoo!?