[RC] Convention - oddfarm

I took home so much from the convention.

Dale Myler was so thorough in his descriptions of how bits work and why they make their bits the way they do. The only problem was when he was done, he scooped up his bits and left! I wanted to buy one and he didn't even have a booth set up. What's with that?

All the speakers were educational, motivating and entertaining. I missed the one part of the convention that I went for. Why in the world they would schedule the hot topic for 7am is beyond me. Every time I looked at the meeting schedule, it was changing. It was hard to keep up with.

The vendors were great. I got some great deals, including Julie's book that was signed and one about the Great American Race of 1975, I think. Anyway, the pictures are great to look at.

I hung with some wild woman and they just made the whole weekend a blast!

Lisa Salas, The Odd Farm