[RC] Home on the Range Ride - Shelley Kerr

Hi All,
I am looking for a ride to the Home on the Range Ride, the end of this month.  Looks like those who would or might ride and go with me have had interruptions in their plans, so I'm going it alone.
For anyone who would like to share the gas expense, I would really appreciate you taking me along.  Or I can take my truck and trailer.  I have a 4-horse stock trailer for anyone who may be interested.
Thanks
Shelley