[RC] Fw: horse for adoption - superpat

 Perhaps this mare will fill a need for someone on this list...
This horse rescue is in Oregon..... I think near Eugene.
Pat

Subject: horse for adoption

We have a 15 year old stocky bay mare ready for adoption, she was taken from a starvation situation has made a full recovery and is currently with a trainer until Wednesday, because she has been physically abused and we are trying to help her get over it. She will be a good trail horse for someone quiet, she used to shake while being saddled, but is doing much better, she is not spooky when you ride her and she does what you ask, she wants to please. She does need a quiet hand if anyone is interested in her for summer trail riding please contact Sandy (541) 935-3906 or LeAnn at (541) 747-3072, or email me back.
Her adoption fee is only $500.00 and we will do a 30 day trial period with any approved home for her since she and her new owner need to bond.
Thank You Sandy
EVEA Horse Rescue