[RC] Aussie Riddle Solved... - Kat Forst

...I think! Thank you for all the help.  Apparently I had a really weird one, didn't really fit the typical english or western type.  I took it to the barn where I board, and showed it to some of the others. After about an hour, we all decided how it should go together.  I don't think I could explain.  Lets just say it was a little this, and a little that.

:)

Kat d. Forst

Night Star Arabians

Do you Yahoo!?