[RC] Gas Survey Update. - KathyZ1

I filled up the Suburban yesterday at the gas station closest to me which had been $2.05.
Yesterday I paid $2.19 for self serve regular.  They didn't have diesel.
No telling what the little station in the center of Malibu is now.  I'll be down there later today.  I'm sure it'll be scary.
But we have this unbelievable weather.  So warm and beautiful.  I feel very lucky that I can ride all year long so I'm willing to pay for the privilege.  Yesterday I rode in a T-shirt.