Re: [RC] Gas price survey - Heidi Smith

>We just took delivery of 475 gallons of regular unleaded to our bulk tank here on the ranch and it cost $1.91.5 per gallon.  In Santa Cruz, CA, 20 miles from us, premium is $2.25, regular about $2.17.

We just used the last of our bulk diesel, and the bulk fuel delivery truck can't get up our driveway just now because of the snow drifts.  (I stuck our "good" 4WD truck in our driveway this morning, and had to have hubby pull me out backward with the feed truck with chains on, and then break trail for me through the fresh drifts.  Likely worse tomorrow morning, as the wind is howling outside and we are supposed to get still more snow.  <sigh>)  Anyway, that's the only reason why I knew how much it was in town today--I had to fill up the truck while I was there!  The way it's climbing, I sure hope we can fill the bulk tank soon, as I suspect it will get worse before it gets better.

Heidi