Re: [RC] Not all boarding sucks!! - Karla Watson

Well Mary, you are definately the exception out there. As most who board will agree with me, you don't get very many good situations. Talk to some of your boarders and ask how many mediocre (or awful) places they were at and you will see what we mean. Good for you for providing a great place for your boarders to put their loving horses. You probably don't have a very high turnover. Wish there was more like you out there.

Karla Watson

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2003 5:34 PM
Subject: [RC] Not all boarding sucks!!

As a person that boards horses as well as an owner
I really don't think that all boarding sucks! I am the
one that deals with frozen tundra moving 2 feet of
snow to feed them making sure all are wormed,
vaccinated, shod etc.. I don't know how all boarding
situations are but my paying horses come before my
own! mary