[RC] Visit Egypt - Floyd & Margaret Reid

Title: Visit Egypt
My dear, Maryanne Stroud Gabbani:
   Thank you so much for posting the wonderful pictures.
They bring back such fond memories of our March 2001, visit.
We had opportunity to visit Nasr Marei @ Al Bady (that may be the Arabian Farm...down the riding trail) and El Zahraa; but I surely wish we had met you.  To ride the desert would have been marvelous.     Floyd Reid,   Bishop, California