[RC] florida - susan graham

I have a question, does anyone live in the Tampa/St.Pete area? I thinking of moving there from the midwest. I want to know about the weather,good areas to live and horse boarding. People have told me that the best season to ride endurance is the winter months because the summers are very hot and humid. How does this effect a horses life and can you ride in the summer months?

Do you Yahoo!?