[RC] Gator Run - Cure for cabin fever - Enduroride

Sure to cure the blues, come to the 3 day Gator Run Ride in Florida Jan. 16,17 and 18th. We have a 55 miler on the first day and a 50 and 30 miler on the next two days. We are hoping that more people will come and ride a multi day ride. It is a lot of fun and a little more laid back than a one day ride. Our ride flyer is on the AERC calendar but just in case you can't open it up I will give you directions. Except for the first day where both vet checks are out of camp, all the others will be in camp. We want you to show up and enter and are not taking pre entries, just come on down. The footing is not very sandy or muddy, just perfect, the trails can be very wet but we will not keep you in the water too much. If you just want some miles on your horses and just love to ride, join us. Here are the direction:  In Florida, I- 10 , go to exit # 303 (just east of I- 75)and turn north on 441. Go about 3 miles and turn right on Christie Rd. Go about two miles and after crossing an old iron bridge turn right on forest rd # 233, go about 3 miles and turn left on # 236 . Camp is the first drive on left. See you thre. Connie Caudill