Re: [RC] [RC] Dressage Saddles and Endurance - Desiree Simons

Reading the last emails, I have a short feeling also about it all, I have been riding drassage for many years, and trail riding in spare leisure time, and this year got into endurance, I did my first ride in a western saddle, and all though my horse did very well , he came up with a sore back, so I now have a Boz or 2 is more like it, and down hill, up hill, long rides are not only soft backed for the horse, but soft seated for me, being all sheepskin, mostly, I love my dressage saddle, but would never ride more then 2hours in it for comfort for myself, and comfort for me is transfered into my horses back also. my stiffness is directly his. So all saddles have there right place, horse , rider and purpose is the ingredients. desiree

Protect your PC - Click here for McAfee.com VirusScan Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp Subscribe/Unsubscribe http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/logon.asp Ride Long and Ride Safe!! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=